“How-to” Put your Facebook videos on Instagram.
So…you see a cool video and you want to upload a little clip of it to your Instagram account? You might want to do this if you see a video that you liked, or maybe you want to save a little clip of it for whatever the reason it is, and then upload it to your Instagram account.
If you want to do it from Instagram, to Facebook…you can do it by linking your account. However, this is not the same for Facebook to Instagram. Eventho, Instagram is now owned by Facebook
This is what you need to do, and keep in mind that this is keeping in consideration that you have your computer and your phone handy. You can do this for any type of videos…but the downloading process is different depending where they (the videos) come from.
So, lets begin…
- Go to computer, open Facebook, and go to your profile or to whoevers profile or page the video is located,
- go to the video and right click it, and click what says “Show video URL”,
- Open a new tab on your browser (I am using Chrome) and on the Address Bar (where you put the www.whatever.com) right click and paste the url from the video,
- Now, on the URL address, change the www. to m. and hit enter,
- It should look like this: From this: https://www.facebook.com/UNILADFitness/videos/1707470779552725/
To this: https://m.facebook.com/UNILADFitness/videos/1707470779552725/
- Now, click play on the video, while the video is playing, right click on it and click “Save As“. This will save the video on your computer…just remember where you saved it,
- Now, go to your messenger and open the window to message one of your friends…anyone…now, add the video to the message…like you are sending the video to them. Send it,
NOW, CHANGE TO YOUR PHONE…
8. Now, on your phone
9. Open FB messenger,
10. Go to that message,
11. Press the video and hold it for a sec or two and let it go….if you did it right, you will see some options….you will see the “Save” option….press that one.
12. This will save your video to the phone…
13. Now, go to Instagram, and upload your video like you were uploading a photo…
14. Done…your video is now on Instagram.
Let me know if you have any questions in regards to this specific “how to”. If this worked for you, share on your wall, and comment below. We greatly appreciate it…